Last updated: June 21, 2022
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Continued use of this website and our services indicates that you have both read and agree to the terms herein.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created to access our services.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Coalition Trading 116 cc, P O Box 130, Century View, 7441.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: South Africa
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identifiable entity, both in terms of POPI Act and article 4(1) of the GDPR.
- POPI Act refers to the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company, and is not necessarily an employee of that company.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user can log in or create an account to use the virtual services.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically to measure such items as frequency, duration and destination.
- Website refers to Stratplanning, accessible from www.stratplanning.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data, such as IP address, browser type, and temporal data of site navigation and other diagnostic data.
Links to Other Websites
Our virtual presence may contain links to other destinations that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies of those sites.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the third-party Social Media Services, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Should you register in this way, we may collect personal data that is already associated with that account. If you choose to provide such information and Personal Data, during registration or otherwise, you are giving the Company permission to use, share, and store it in a manner consistent with this policy.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our service.
- To manage our relationship with clients and users.
- For the fulfilment of a contract, such as a sale.
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you with relevant information.
- To manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers, where your personal details are considered assets.
- Miscellaneous use, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Other situations for disclosure of your Personal Data
- Law enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements. The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with You and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
Although data security is important and maintained, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.